THERE IS A NIGGA IN THE TRAIN

I was on my way to Mumbai, as usual official. Netravati express hasnt changed all these years same timimg, same seats and same under quality finishing. The train was jam packed. Luckily my seat was reserved. But there were so many waiting listers boarded our coach and were waiting for the ticket examiner so that they can get hold of some vacant seats, if available. I noticed an african national(quite obvious from his colour, curly hair and built) who was sitting in our seat with a general compartement ticket. The people in my coach was surely was not happy by his presence. When the examiner came the african guy asked for a seat but the examiner said to him that he has to leave to the general compartement immedietly  as he didnot have the second class sleeper ticket. But he refused to move because there was not a single inch left in the general compartement unoccupied. He explained to the examiner that he is new to the country and did not know tickets are to be booked two months earlier. He remained seated with us ignoring all the murmurring of the fellow pasengers. NObody was interested to talk with him eventhough he spoke good english. He was there till it was time to sleep. When someone told him he need to sleep in the berth he silently went to some other coach. I didnot see him for the rest of my journey to mumbai.
                                           I remember my previous journey in train from Mumbai to my Home town in Kochi. Just before 3 or 4 hours reaching Kochi there were one white couple boarded our train with general compartement tickets. They had a problemless journey in the sleeper class. And I still remember the enthusiasm my fellow passengers shown to talking to them in half english. Even I polished my broken portuguese with them. I started comparing these two foreigners .the only difference between them was the colour and that became the parameter for judging the amount of hospitality. 
                                            When I think about the african man in the train and the Indians who are being racially abused in the australia and other parts of the world, I can only come to one conclusion the whites do not like the browns, the browns donot like the blacks, the blacks do not like the greens, the greens donot like the..........................
           Its all part of the game.
                     tcao e boa sorte

3 comments:

ss98 10:48 PM  

yeah this such example says how our indians with foreigners,...that is why our indians abusing by the others

Anonymous 11:39 PM  

A fact based report I appreciate .. keep up the good work

Bob Woolmer 12:41 AM  

Virgin Coconut Oil - Olympian Labs Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is found in the Quezon Province of the Philippines. It contains only the natural taste of coconuts, without the added synthetic smell.

Followers

Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Book Mark Here

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook Google Bookmark Reddit Yahoo

Popular Posts